Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Attachment 119631

This is by far my favorite piece. I got this for $200 canadian from a buddy who owed me cash. This is what he offered instead knowing my wife & i are Cujo collectors. I "almost" felt bad taking it. Cheers..

That's such a great piece, James!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks Aaron , Im pretty sure it is game used , because the lace at the neck of the jersey is knoted , tips cut off and singed... Admirals players on cards show the same. Also it is size 58 , with very long sleeves... Franson is 6.5" 219 lbs , the right size for him I believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Aaron, it hangs on my wall in my room. I should show more of my signed Pics, i got some nice stuff & not just Cujo though most of it is his. I have a few Crosby's (1 is a frameworth) a Bobby Orr of "the Goal", a Brodeur & a few others. My wife is so impressed that our bedroom walls are covered with Sports pics lol..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Wow , thats a beauty ! Luv Cujo as Im from Wisconsin where he played in college hockey !!
    Attachment 119631

This is by far my favorite piece. I got this for $200 canadian from a buddy who owed me cash. This is what he offered instead knowing my wife & i are Cujo collectors. I "almost" felt bad taking it. Cheers..

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Added this Game-Used Jhonas Enroth CCM Pro stick to the collection this week ! Used during the 15-16 season with the LA Kings.

I was able to Photo-Match this stick being used on February 27th, 2016. A 2-0 shutout win against the Buffalo Sabres :)

Last edited by creasecollector; 06-12-2017 at 10:14 AM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Always cool when you can match a stick. Also a big plus is that you have one marking on the stick live image that match, after then letter M under the signature, along with same taping at the end of the stick.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 06-12-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Picked this up from Kijiji from a moving sale. Couldn't believe how much he was selling it for. Didn't even try to negotiate with him, just gave him my money and walked away.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ari4l2010; 06-12-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Always cool when you can match a stick. Also a big plus is that you have one marking on the stick live image that match, after then letter M under the signature, along with same taping at the end of the stick.

Agreed! Glad I was able to match a few puck marks on this one. With the few photos I have, I was able to match roughly about 6 or 7 puck marks.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

And that Crosby jersey looks great, especially in that nice frame!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Johnny Gaudreau game used 2016 World Cup of Hockey stick.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast