Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new cards

new cards

just added a few of my latest pulls on my trade page, lmk if you're interested in anything

i'm lookin for miguel cabrera, marcus giles, & josh willinghams for my collection, but i'll consider all trades

thanks! freewebs.com/adamsballcards

Wow LOL, well if you got any cards of the 3 Giants in my sig below lmk thanks, from any set :) Understand if you dont wanna look through your cards but if you do cool.

i know ive got a foppert 04 ud "star rookie?", i remembered it cuz i saw that u collect him, but i will start savin my giants base for u and we'll make a deal someday

What's weird about that Foppert is their are two versions, they are both ud star rookies but one is ud first pitch and the other is just ud. I have the just ud one but not the ud first pitch. Anyway thanks, any cards you want me to start savin for u? Thanks.

if u come across any josh willingham's, i live in his hometown and he's my main interest right now, thanks man

i like the ticket for four jersey and the mark prior jersey/bat. check my site!

No prob will hold onto any of his if I get some, thanks again.

pujols- is the jd drew graded? are these up for trade, mauer auto pujols rc's?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast