Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

GU AU Collection $20,000+ Cheap 5%

I know I need to have a more detailed listing of the cards in this, I am working on it.

For sale:
    Collection of 2,500 Game Used, Autographs, Inserts and Rookies ONLY. Book value is over $20,000 yes this is a collection of Star items. I looked this up a little time ago when I thought I needed to sell but circumstances changed and did not need to. Now I just want to sell it.

Again the best card is a Santana Moss Gold Sp Rc /100. and I know that I need to list more.

I am looking for $1,500 which is less than 5% of book. I am willing to drive this collection within 300 miles of Atlanta. Resell even on ebay is @ 2-3 times value. I do not have the time. I am pretty sure there are atleast half will sell easily on ebay for $2-$3 minimum with many going for much more. Plus 25% of the remainder would go for $1-$2.

Tons of star refractors ( Favre, Davis, Thomas, Griffey etc), Uncirculated Rookies, dozens of Jordan Inserts ($20-$50), Super Frank Thomas and Shaquille Collection worth nearly $1,000 each. If there are any other questions I can answer (other than a list), which I am working on) please email me or please fell free to give me a call. (678-715-2639).

This is first confirmed email gets it, plus if I need to mail this collection and you for any reason are not happy with it, then I will give a full refund. That's how confident I am in this value of this collection. I am posting this on Grandstand, Yahoo, Sportscardforum and

thanks

If anyone is interested in the list please email me and I will update as soon as possible. I tried to look up what some of these sell for on ebay to show that just a small percentage would cover the cost, but you have to be a member to check closed auctions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyrbure's Items on eBay

you say the Collection is of 2,500 Game Used, Autographs, Inserts and Rookies. can you tell me about how many are game used and how many are auto. you dont have to count them but give an est.