Thread: Another error...

Another error...

Evidently this is either my lucky or unlucky week...im not really sure. Do folks look for error cards anymore?

Today I pulled a Leaf Exhibit Mike Schmidt....Checklist Legend Code 1939-46SYL. According to the list its supposed to be one of 46 but the serial number was left off.

Weird week for card pulls...

Are you sure these cards are supposed to be serial numbered? Seems like a really low BV for a card that could be #/46, especially of a Hall of Famer...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

All the ones I have seen so far have been serial numbered...they are kinda ugly cards and arent in beckett yet plus there are several variations of them all with a different level of serial numbers.

If you got it from the 04 Leaf packs, they are not serial # cards

I got like 6 of them and none are #'d

I read an article somewhere on these, I think it was in beckett. Ill look for the article but I beleive it said all the 04 exhibits were serial numbered

Ok according to the March 04 Baseball beckett the Retail are not serial numbered and the hobby versions are.

Yea thats what was weird..it was out of a hobby pack. I belive the retail are kinda a blue and grey rather than the black and white like the hobby ones.