Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Wrestling is scripted, not fake, anyone who thinks its fake has never watched wrestling

yep, thats true.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

if the rock came back EVER... like for a few years. wow. id watch EVERY monday and probably get the ppv's more

anyone think he will? i doubt it though. =/

i wish he came back and went heal again, but he never will, his knees are in terrible shape
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wrestling is scripted, not fake, anyone who thinks its fake has never watched wrestling

Thats not true. I used to watch it all the time until I started to be able to predict who would win every single match. Its fake. It doesnt matter if you are a good wrestler or not because wrestling is made for entertainment not wrestling. The only good wrestler there has ever been(brock lesner) is now a real fighter and has real fights.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats not true. I used to watch it all the time until I started to be able to predict who would win every single match. Its fake. It doesnt matter if you are a good wrestler or not because wrestling is made for entertainment not wrestling. The only good wrestler there has ever been(brock lesner) is now a real fighter and has real fights.

your saying Kurt Angle was never a good wrestler?

and why is it fake, you dont think it hurts or that the injuries arent real?

this isnt real?

SCF Rewards
    Country

[/b]

I dont care if you now everything there is too no about wrestling. I know alot for someone who has a life besides watching wrestiling. I know Cena deserves the spot he is in more then what some people give him credit for. You think Cena can help that he is good looking (in a womens point of view) Cena wrestles a entertaining match thats his style same with Rey Mysterio,Santino Marella ETC would i boo of you if you were just trying to make kids laugh by saying poopy jokes ? no i would'nt. Cena is an amazing wrestler and a good mic man and an amazing person outside the ring thats more then what people could say about some other wrestlers. so stop yapping about "i have more knowledge about wrestling in my pinky toe then you have in your whole body" but i dont really care i no enough about wreslting that i can tell Cena is one of the best wrestlers today

How old are you? I'm just wondering. and Please, For the love of god, Its "know", not no. John Cena appeals to two types of people Kids under 14 and women who are into dudes that look like they have a needles sticking out of their butts 24 for hours a day.
    Is Cena a Hard worker? You bet. Does he make me or anyone I know, want to pay my hard earned cash to watch him wrestle. NEVER. well not never, I payed for the ECW One night stand match When RVD Beat him for the title. But that wasn't to see Cena, It was to see RVD win the title.
    As for A life outside of wrestling, I have a full and Complete life out side my hobby of being wrestling fan. I just don't Drink vinces cool aids and understand that There is a wealth of Wrestling out thier and WWE is at the bottle of the barrel for the most part.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

craigm just doesn't know. Its scripted but not fake, they still put their bodies through a lot with all of the bumps they take. He's obviously never felt how hard the mat is to drop down on from a standing position or how much force gets put on someone when another wrestler jumps off the top rope.

Yes, its absolutely scripted, but theres a huge difference between scripted and fake. The winner is determined beforehand but the bruising and bumps are real. And there is quite a bit of difference between wrestlers and their abilities, think of it similar to actors, some are alright, some are extremely good at pulling in the audience. Cena is one that can get a crowd pretty bored when he's not on the microphone

duwal

SCF Rewards
    Country

craigm just doesn't know. Its scripted but not fake, they still put their bodies through a lot with all of the bumps they take. He's obviously never felt how hard the mat is to drop down on from a standing position or how much force gets put on someone when another wrestler jumps off the top rope.

Yes, its absolutely scripted, but theres a huge difference between scripted and fake. The winner is determined beforehand but the bruising and bumps are real. And there is quite a bit of difference between wrestlers and their abilities, think of it similar to actors, some are alright, some are extremely good at pulling in the audience. Cena is one that can get a crowd pretty bored when he's not on the microphone

duwal

You can take any guy that works out alot and probably takes steroids and turn him into a wrestler. Your acting like wrestling is this tough tough sport. You can get hurt but its not like you actually have a guy trying to hurt you. You can get hurt falling down the stairs.

You say it hurts a ton when a guy jumps off the rope onto you. Watch it closely they dont pull their full body weight on you. Wrestling is made for entertainment not for violence or skill.

SCF Rewards
    Country

your saying Kurt Angle was never a good wrestler?

and why is it fake, you dont think it hurts or that the injuries arent real?

this isnt real?

I never said that particular injury is fake but alot of them are. They are always jumping around screaming in pain and its so obvious that its fake. If you really hit a guy as hard as you could with a steel chair like they do sometimes then they would have a good chance of dying. In wrestling they will just get right up.

Country

you honestly dont think its fake if anyone here got hit over the head with a steel chair or thrown into steel steps you wouldnt get up from that anytime soon. if you just stood in the middle of a ring and traded punches with someone shouldnt you atleast get a little bloody? if its not fake why dont they? its all fake and yes occasionally theres real injuries when they screw up but its not supposed to happen

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

you honestly dont think its fake if anyone here got hit over the head with a steel chair or thrown into steel steps you wouldnt get up from that anytime soon. if you just stood in the middle of a ring and traded punches with someone shouldnt you atleast get a little bloody? if its not fake why dont they? its all fake and yes occasionally theres real injuries when they screw up but its not supposed to happen

you dont think they actually hit each other with chairs? yes they put there hand up sometimes, it hurts somewhat regardless. read any wrestlers biography and hear what they have to say, do you think they lie about there profession?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast