Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Smile Been a little while so here is a little contest :o)

Heyas everyone. Been trying to figure out what I wanted to throw up for grabs and I have come up with a 4 card lot. As always there are some rules that apply. No editing of posts. If your post gets edited for any reason then your answers become null and void. You only get one post for all of your answers. If you forget to answer a question in your first post then it will be considered incorrect even if you put the answer in another post. The first person to get all of the answers correct will win. But the most important rule of all is to just have fun. If you think you can't get the questions correct, try it anyways. You have nothing to loose. hehe.

Welp today we have some Vince Carter inserts up for grabs. Parden for the years of the card but hopefully they are correct. hehe. Here are the cards:

2000/01 Fleer Game Time Vince and the Revolution #8VR
    2000/01 Topps Flight Club #FC1
    2000/01 Topps Chrome No Limit NL3
    2000/01 Upper Deck Hardcourt Thriller Instinct #T12

In this contest there are the normal 10 questions. All of the answers to the questions are going to be from the 4 cards. So if a website or another card says something else then what is listed on the cards I have will prevail. hehe. Welp with all that said and done, here are the questions:

1) On February 27, 2000, Vince had scored how many points against the Suns?

2) What round was he selected in?

3) In the 1999/00 regular season, what was his PPG?

4) True or False: On all 4 cards up for grabs, Vince is going for a dunk?

5) True or False: On all 4 cards up for grabs, he is wearing a Raptors uniform.

6) At the 2000 NBA.com Slam Dunk Contest, what slam dunk did he do that was voted the greatest dunk in the contest's history?

7) What college did Vince attend?

8) On the Raptors logo on all 4 of the cards up for grabs, what hand does the raptor have the basketball in?

9) What is Vince's jersey number on all 4 cards up for grab?

10) In a past trade I had traded away a 2003 Kelley Washington Finest Auto RC football card. Who did I trade it to?

Welp there ya have it. I believe that all 10 of those questions should be pretty easy. Just remember the rules above and let the answering begin. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

1) 51 points

2) First Round

3) 25.7

4) False

5) True

6) Went between the legs and dunked it

7) University of North Carolina

8) Right Hand

9) 15

10) BlackDiam0nd66

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

1. 51
    2. 1st
    3. 25.7
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6. Between the legs
    7. North Carolina
    8. Right
    9. 15
    10. Cardking80

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. 51
    2. 1st
    3. 25.7
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6. He dunked in between the legs and had a vertical leap of
    7. North Carolina
    8. Right
    9. 15
    10. blackdiamond66

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

1. 51
    2. 1st
    3. 25.7
    4. yes
    5. no
    6. between the legs
    7. UNC
    8. Right
    9. 15
    10. blackdiamond66

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Heyas everyone, I want to thank everyone that posted there answers. We of course have a winner for the contest and the winner got all 10 questions correct. Some may question my answer to a question but we will see. hehe. With that said, lets give congrats to minew_m for having all 10 questions correctly answered. When ya can PM me your address and I will have the cards out to you ASAP.

Here are the answers that I was looking for:

1) 51 points

2) First Round

3) 25.7

4) False

5) True

6) Went between the legs and dunked it

7) University of North Carolina

8) Right Hand

9) 15

10) BlackDiam0nd66

Now the one that some people may question is number 4. It had read like this:

4) True or False: On all 4 cards up for grabs, Vince is going for a dunk?

If you look at all 4 cards he is up for a dunk, BUT one 1 of the cards he had already completed a dunk there for he was no longer going for that dunk. hehe.

Welp hope everyone enjoyed the little contest and till the next one everyone take care as always and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Wow, can't believe I've won another one of your contests, lol. Thanks and I'll PM you soon!