Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What Sport?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What Sport?

This is really starting to bug me. Maybe you guys know something i dont. I always see these posts about 2003 Topps Chrome or 2003 SP Authentic and so on. But nobody ever says what sport they are talking about. I'll go through two pages of posts and still have no idea what sport the guy is talking about. Do you guys have some kind of hidden code or what?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Check to see what forum the post is under. That should help you out.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Good point. Being primarily a baseball card collector, I just assume they're referring to baseball cards. Most of the time I can tell by looking at which forum the thread is in (Baseball Card Trading Forum, etc.). Other times, I can tell by which players are mentioned. Other times, there's no way to tell so I've seen other members just ask "Which sport?".

SCF Rewards
    See dmrevell's Items on eBay

I'm with you there... this is especially a problem in the busts forum. I'm mainly a football collector, so I dont really care to read about baseball busts, but when the subject line just says "2003 Upper Deck box bust" you have no idea what sport it is!

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

This reminds me of those people who use "soxfan" in their user names. Are they fans of the White Sox or Red Sox? Like I tell people when they aren't specific, "Details....." lol