WTTF ARod base cards in bulk quantities

i am looking for as many alex rodriguez base cards as i can get my hands on. duplicates are fine. i need only base cards/inserts and the more the better. i have several gu/autos on my page to trade for them, but i expect the trades to be in my favor since i will more than likely be trading 2 to three gu/autos for several arod's. looking to trade in atleast $50+ amounts and only from 98-04 please (no M's jsys). thanks.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Hi, I'll send u $90 bv of A-Rods in Rangers only uniform for your 04 Donruss Timelines Bat Clemente #'d 051/100 $60, and your
    01 SP Chirography Update Auto Berkman #'d 200/250 $15. Lmk, and thanks, Kirk

i dont have the clemente anymore and for a bunch of base cards i need it more in my favor. i could use the arods, though. lmk if you come up with something else.

A-Rod

Hi Shockers I have these:
    93 Classic Images Sudden Impact #SI4 (3) $3ea
    93 Classic 4 Sport #13 (8) $5ea
    93 Classic Images #143 (12) $2ea
    93 Classic Images #3 (8) $5ea
    93 Classic 4 Sport #260 (12) $5ea
    95 Fleer Rookie update $9 $4
    96 Leaf #24 (7) $1,25ea
    95 Sportflix #115 UC3 $4
    99 Topps Chrome #228 $2
    LMK Ray

Shockers
    I SENT YOU A PAYPAL DETAILING MY ROD LOTS. THEY ARE HUGE...

I have 133 base cards of A-Rod from the year 1998 to the present. Will trade all of them for this:

01 Ultimate Collection Jsy Away Ichiro $50