Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Angel's Wings
    Burning Hammer
    Last Rites
    Cattle Mutilation
    Shining Wizard (done by Mutoh, not that flying, flailing crap Helms does)
    Canadian Destroyer
    the when SSP done by Paul London
    I wish I knew what Jody Fleish called that springboard tornado DDT he did

I give this list alot of respect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Jody Fleisch's DDT is called the 720 DDT. Great list though--I forgot about Christopher Daniels; he has some awesome moves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not the best finishing move today because he dosen't wrestle but Hogan's Legdrop is the best ever.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kingofcards33's Items on eBay

Here is my top Ten Favorite Wrestling Moves

1. Open Hart Surgery (Somersault corkscrew senton)
    2. Pepsi Twist (Jumping hammerlock twisted into a short–range lariat)
    3. Chimera–Plex (German suplex followed into a dragon suplex and finished with an X–Plex)
    4. Macho Neck Snap (springboard off the opponent's back to the outside and hits a neck snap to the rope hung opponent)
    5. Cut-Throat Driver (Cut-throat inverted Death Valley driver)
    6. Low Jack (Diving double knee drop to an opponent caught in the tree of woe position)
    7. 187 (Diving elbow drop while holding a steel chair underneath his arm)
    8. Triple Bypass (Shooting star leg drop)
    9. Cattle Mutilation / Arms Across America (Bridging grounded double chickenwing)
    10. Da Cop Killa (Back to back double underhook piledriver)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My list:

10. Cop/Gringo Killa (aka Vertebreaker when Shane Gregory "Hurricane" Helms used it in WCW).
    9. Angel's Wings
    8. Pedigree (not quite the same as the Wings)
    7. F-5
    6. Steiner Death Driver
    5. Canadian Destroyer
    4. RKO/Diamond Cutter (Orton just has to learn about 74 variations so he doesn't get stale)
    3. Russian Sickle (Nikita Koloff)
    2. Twist of Fate
    1. Badstreet Bomb

Like, how could anyone forget the Freebirds?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who's that new Russian guy on WWE?? I really like that wicked head butt he does...It doesn't look all superstar like, but it really looks brutal...IMO...

Sorry for my lack of Knowledge, I don't watch as religiously as I used to....

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. Open Hart Surgery (Somersault corkscrew senton)
    2. Pepsi Twist (Jumping hammerlock twisted into a short–range lariat)
    3. Chimera–Plex (German suplex followed into a dragon suplex and finished with an X–Plex)
    4. Macho Neck Snap (springboard off the opponent's back to the outside and hits a neck snap to the rope hung opponent)
    5. Cut-Throat Driver (Cut-throat inverted Death Valley driver)
    6. Low Jack (Diving double knee drop to an opponent caught in the tree of woe position)
    7. 187 (Diving elbow drop while holding a steel chair underneath his arm)
    8. Triple Bypass (Shooting star leg drop)
    9. Cattle Mutilation / Arms Across America (Bridging grounded double chickenwing)
    10. Da Cop Killa (Back to back double underhook piledriver)

Great list . . . is it just me, or has WWE really limited C.M. Punk's game? When he was on the indy circuit, he had quite an arsenal of moves. Now he is very limited to ground attacks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great list . . . is it just me, or has WWE really limited C.M. Punk's game? When he was on the indy circuit, he had quite an arsenal of moves. Now he is very limited to ground attacks.

Its not you. They have crippled Cm punk. HE IS A SHELL OF HIS FORMER SELF. that being said, he is still the best wrestler on the wwe's roster.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

The Canadian Destroyer and Victoria's Widow's Peak are the 2 that come to my mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its not you. They have crippled Cm punk. HE IS A SHELL OF HIS FORMER SELF. that being said, he is still the best wrestler on the wwe's roster.

Good to know its not just me. He is a great wrestler, but he could be so much better (and producing more revenue for Vince by being over with the crowds more) if Vince would let him work the programs that got him to that level.

Just upsets me when WWE cools good talent like that.

Probably a terrible example, but it reminds me of what WWE did with 2 Cold Scorpio--that guy was an impressive talent, but they turned him into a charade know as Flash Funk. If you ever watched 2 Cold's old ECW matches, you'll know what I mean. We could talk all night though about wrestlers who's growth has been stunted though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12