Topps Company is pretty awesome :o)

Heyas everyone. I am sure you all remember when I posted my break down on my 2003 Finest FB Hobby box a little while back. In that box I had pulled a Duce Staley refractor and a Tim Brown GU (black jersey). Well the Staley had a nice crease on its back and the Brown had some type of indented marks on its back. I knew I really would not be able to do anything with those cards since they had those flaws so I figured I would give it a try and send them off to Topps to see if they would replace them. After a little time I had actually recieved a package back from them with
    replacements. I was so shocked cause for one reason or another I thought I was going to get nothing back. hehe. The Tim Brown GU that I have now is a gray jersey swatch which is pretty cool. Looks alot better then the back one. hehe. Ohhh Topps had also sent me some free packs with the replacements. It was 3 packs of Topps Total FB. Did not pull anything good out of them but here is what I got:

Pack 1:

Base:
    #35 Jeremy Shockey
    #155 Jerry Rice
    #184 James Thrash
    #213 Ike Hilliard
    #281 Freddie Mitchell
    #307 Jerome Pathon
    #322 Jerry Porter
    #356 Jamal Williams/Jason Fisk/Raylee Johnson
    #433 Aeneas Williams/Travis Fisher

Topps Total Silver:
    #267 Mike McMahon

Pack 2:

Base:
    #58 William Green
    #135 T.J. Houshmandzadeh (how the heck do you say that?)
    #172 Tony Fisher
    #233 Troy Hambrick
    #242 Terry Glenn
    #266 Trevor Pryce
    #295 Tim Couch
    #394 Brad Scioli/Larry Tripplett

Topps Total Silver:
    #294 Peter Warrick

2002 Award Winners:
    #AW17 Jason Taylor

Pack 3: (7 RC's in this one. hehe)

Base:
    #406 Ken Irvin/Corey Chavous
    #438 Andre Dyson/Samari Rolle
    #445 Rashean Mathis RC
    #457 J.T. Wall RC
    #461 Bobby Wade RC
    #462 Chris Davis RC
    #498 Rien Long RC
    #503 Jeremi Johnson RC
    #528 Doug Gabriel RC

Topps Total Silver:
    #350 Charles Grant/Darren Howard/Martin Chase

Team Checklist:
    #TC1 Emmitt Smith

hehe. Like I said, nothing great out ofthe packs but was still pretty cool that they sent them along with the replacement cards. And actually if any one needs any of those Topps Total cards for a set or what ever then just drop me a PM.

All on all this basically shows that it does not hurt to send back damaged cards. Justmake sure you send along a list of the cards to be replaced with a description of what was wrong with them. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

You know whats pretty cool too? I received two redemptions back from them and they sent me a new stamp in each one. They sent it to replace the one that I used to send in the redemption in to them. I foudn that pretty nice of them.