Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Baseball packs

SCF Rewards

Baseball packs

Im wondering what other products are out there that come with an uncirculated card in one of those plastic cases like the 2004 sp game used and the donruss 2004 timelines.

Just got my timelines box and was fun seeing those cards in those plastice cases

got matt williams auto, doc gooden auto boys of summer, eric davice boys of summer and someone else i forget

the sp game used got chipper jones jersey numbered to 50.

but i would like to purchase more of these packs that have similar cards as the donruss timelines and sp game used.

Another question, what do you guys use to protect your cards, the 2004 donruss diamond kings don't fit in the top loaders that i have 75 pt super thick. The same thing goes with the donruss timelines the jersey cards that i got are even thicker than the diamond kings!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

kauaiian

SCF Rewards

I found some 7mm ultra thick top loaders a while back bought around 100 of them. You can find them either as 7mm or as 275pt loaders both are the same. They are thick enough even for the gameface game used inserts which are freakin huge.