Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

As far as the Jocelyn Wildenstein story, I think I read she had the work done to try to win back her husband, who was having an affair. She wanted to look like a cat because her husband liked cats or tigers or some type of feline lol.

Crazy stuff. It is sad, because most celebrities look better (IMO) before than after, not just the ones who had botched/extensive surgeries.

Yeah, I remember reading something about that once.

And I'd say the younger celebs usually do look better - I mean, Jessica Alba looked good enough, she didn't need a nose job, lol. As for all the implanted ladies, perhaps a lot of guys like that, but I wonder how many really prefer the real deal.

I was actually surprised to see all the nose jobs among celebrities - sure, face lifts and implants we all know about, but most people's noses were not that bad in the 'before' pics. It's not like they were Jimmy Durante or anything, but there seems to be an ideal of a very small, narrow nose with a more 'defined' tip, and people are willing to give up otherwise decent noses for that exact look.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Ashlee Simpson and Ashley Tinsdale look FLAME after their surgeries :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Crazy stuff. It is sad, because most celebrities look better (IMO) before than after, not just the ones who had botched/extensive surgeries.

I have to agree on that one. Ashlee Simpson is the perfect example. I thought she was very pretty before her work, liked her better than Jessica. Now, she looks just like everybody else. It seems a lot of the plastic surgery is done to make people look just like everybody else. I like a distinctive look (as long as it isn't bad distinctive of course, like two noses), I'm tired of everybody trying to fit the cookie-cutter mold of "pretty" that Hollywood has created.

As for all the implanted ladies, perhaps a lot of guys like that, but I wonder how many really prefer the real deal.

I usually prefer the real deal. It has nothing to do with the whole real/fake debate, they just look better most of the time. You look at a lot of the celeb implants and it's quite obvious they're fake...that does nothing for me. Of course, I don't care about size, so that might be part of it too. It's all about proportion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12