Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of stuff for sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lots of stuff for sale

Hey, ive decided to pretty much get out of the hobby (at least for the moment) so I am selling essentially all my cards (keeping the best of my collection but if I get really desperate you guys may see em on here). I am going to start with my nice stuff and go down from there. Here's a list of the stuff I am selling at the moment (there will be more in a week or two). I only accept paypal (I am verified). I don't exactly have set prices for anything as there are a lot of /25 etc. cards here so please make reasonable offers. Oh and evreything is near mint-mint unless noted and all bv's are the high off beckett.com.

2001 Donruss Studio Albert Pujols Rookie 015/700 (can't seem to find the bv on this... Found the same card number (191) on beckett but it does not list the numbering to 700, it's bv was 80)

2003 Playoff Portraits 2003 Sammy Sosa GU Jersey 03/50 bv 30. This card is very intresting due to the fact that it appears that the jersey swatch was taken off a signed jersey due to the fact that there is a line of red sharpy covering about half the swatch.

2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Hank Aaron GU bat bv40. The card design on this is awesome! One of the nicest card designs ive ever seen.

2003 Donruss Elite Roger Clemens GU Jersey 227/400 bv20. This card is very cool, it's got a really nice pinstripe running right down the left side of the patch.

2003 Timeless Treasures Past and Present GU jerseys 009/100 bv40. This is a very nice card. It has a piece of Clemen's Yankee jersey and a piece of his Red Sox jersey! The yankee piece also has a great pinstripe running through the middle of it.

2003 Topps Pristine Bomb Squad Sammy Sosa GU bat bv15

2003 Topps Tribute World Series Relics Wade Boggs GU Bat 25/25.

That's all for now. As soon as these are gone ill list some more cards, hope to hear from you!
    darkshadowdog

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in the Pujols. LMK how much you think is fair via PM.

i like the pujols also. lmk what u want for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I may also be interested in the Pujols RC. LMK how much you're looking to get for it. If not,then maybe Aaron will trade it to me if he gets it :)

Thanks,
    Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Hank Aaron GU bat bv40.

I need this how much?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill think about the Pujols, can any of you find if 80 is the book value for the /700 one? Faribc can you do 20? That's 50 percent of bv, it's a nice card.
    lmk
    darkshadowdog

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump.

See jtgolf6's Items on eBay

in this month's beckett the pujols books at $80 with an up arrow all the rc's are #'d to 700. hope that helps

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok... How's $50 then...? If any of you guys want to take the card for 50 pm me and ill wait till tommorow night to see if anyone wants to pay more and if not the first person to pm me wanting it for 50 gets it.
    thanks
    darkshadowdog

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

Sorry Dark can't do $20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast