Nick Collison
    Shaq****** Will trade over BV for this card
    Steve Blake
    T.J. Ford
    Troy Bell
    Zarko Cabarkapa
    Zaur Pauchulia

Kirk Hinrich**** Will trade over BV for this card

SELLING THIS CARD FOR $25 DLVD (Straight from pack to top load)

DOnt have 25 dollars right now, but willing to trade for it probably give u around 80-90 bv for it I believe the bv is 60 on the Hinrich

I have an extra 03-04 Pristine Personal Endorsements Shaquille O'neal.

LMK, what your offering.

What about the Hinrich for this:
    03-04 Topps Jersey Edition

Shaquille O'Neal patch/auto 493/499

shaqcardsrus- Holy moly you are a savior Ive been looking for that Shaq auto for a heck of a long time. Do you know if its short printed? Umm I got a 96-97 Bowmans Best Refractor of Shaq bv of 30 I dunno if you interested in that but Im willing to trade Lebrons and Carmelos for it if need be. I have a 03-04 TOpps Jersey Edition of Shaq JSY/AUTO numbered to 499, but I think its probably gonna be worth a little more than the Pristine auto. BUt pm me back or something cause I really need that Shaq auto

mfweiland- Umm that seems to be a little unfair though dont you think.

you said you would trade $90 in BV and I would be very surprised if it booked higher then that

mwweiland- Sorry if I confused you, but I meant I would trade like 2-3 30 BV cards, not a 80 some dollar card for a 50 dollar card. And the Hinrich BV is only 50 not 60 sorry about the confusion.

no worries. I did not see anything else I wanted in trade in your auto or gu sections. Good Luck

Originally posted by Battie4
    shaqcardsrus- Holy moly you are a savior Ive been looking for that Shaq auto for a heck of a long time. Do you know if its short printed? Umm I got a 96-97 Bowmans Best Refractor of Shaq bv of 30 I dunno if you interested in that but Im willing to trade Lebrons and Carmelos for it if need be. I have a 03-04 TOpps Jersey Edition of Shaq JSY/AUTO numbered to 499, but I think its probably gonna be worth a little more than the Pristine auto. BUt pm me back or something cause I really need that Shaq auto
    I do not need the 96/97 Shaq refractor. I would prefer another auto in the price range of the Shaq of (Shaq, T.Mac, Duncan, D.Robinson, J.O'neal, maybe others). I would be interested in the Shaq Topps Jersey Edition auto and i could add something to make up the difference.. As far as the B.V. i cant see the jersey edition auto booking for more than 100.00, but who knows. LMK

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast