Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

VIP Exclusive Group Break: 2008 Playoff Prime Cuts IV Baseball Hobby Box (Presell)

Disclaimer: This is a presell. Expected release date is 12/26/08.

Product Description

1 pack per box, 7 cards per pack

PER BOX ITEMS
    - 4 Autographs or Memorabilia Cards per box
    - 2 Commons per box
    - 1 Insert or Parallel per box

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
    - Look for Souvenir Cut Signatures featuring:
    Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Satchel Paige, Jimmy Foxx, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Honus Wagner, Dizzy Dean, Ted Williams

- Look for Colossal Jumbo Swatch Material Cards featuring:
    Jackie Robinson, Jim Thorpe, Lou Gehrig, Pete Rose, Roger Maris, Satchel Paige, Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron

- Look for Signature Combos, Triples, and Quad cards featuring:
    Hank Aaron/Willie Mays, Willie Mays/Duke Snider, Yogi Berra/Stan Musial/Mike Schmidt, Brooks Robinson/Frank Robinson/Cal Ripken, Hank Aaron/Stan Musial/Eddie Murray/Willie Mays, Luis Aparicio/Ernie Banks/Cal Ripken/Ozzie Smith, Johnny Bench/Pete Rose/Joe Morgan/Barry Larkin

- Look for Material Combos, Triples and Quad cards featuring:
    Lou Gehrig/Ted Williams, Pete Rose/Shoeless Joe Jackson, Lou Gehrig/Jackie Robinson, Lou Gehrig/Cal Ripken, Shoeless Joe Jackson/Roberto Clemente, Shoeless Joe Jackson/Ted Williams/Lou Gehrig, Lou Gehrig/Jackie Robinson/Jim Thorpe, Shoeless Joe Jackson/Jim Thorpe/Pete Rose, Lou Gehrig/Jackie Robinson/Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig/Jackie Robinson/Jim Thorpe/Shoeless Joe Jackson, Lou Gehrig/Jackie Robinson/Ted Williams/Shoeless Joe Jackson, Lou Gehrig/Willie Mays/Hank Aaron/Ted Williams

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
    Commons (100) - #’d to 449.

Rookies Signatures (50) - #’d to 299 or less.
    Rookies Materials Jerseys (50) - #’d to 199 or less.
    Rookies Materials Bats (50) - #’d to 199 or less.
    Rookies Signature Materials Jerseys (50) - #’d to 299 or less.
    Rookies Signature Materials Bats (50) - #’d to 299 or less.

Century (150) - Insert with 3 levels, #’d to 50 or less.
    Century Signatures (100) - Autograph insert with 4 levels, #’d to 99 or less.

Prime Cuts Bats (100) - #'d to 99 or less.
    Prime Cuts Bats Signatures (100) - #’d to 49 or less.

Prime Cuts Jerseys (6) - 6 levels, including signature and prime versions. #d to 99 or less.

Prime Cuts Material Combos (100) - 3 levels, including signature and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.

Icons (50) - 23 levels, including signature, material, and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.
    Icons Material Combos (50) - 3 levels, including prime and signature versions. #’d to 99 or less.

Timeline (50) - 19 levels, including signature, material, and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.
    Timeline Material Combos (50) - 3 levels, including signature and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.
    Timeline Trios Materials (50) - 13 levels, including signature and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.
    Timeline Quad Materials (50) - 6 levels, including signature and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.

Colossal (25) - 16 levels, including signature, material, and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.

Material Combos (10) - #’d to 99 or less.
    Material Combos Prime (10) - #’d to 25 or less.

Material Triples (10) - #’d to 99 or less.
    Material Triples Prime (10) - #’d to 25 or less.

Material Quads (10) - #’d to 99 or less.
    Material Quads Prime (10) - #’d to 25 or less.

Signature Combos (10) - #’d to 99 or less.
    Signature Trios (10) - #’d to 99 or less.
    Signature Quads (5) - #’d to 99 or less.

Souvenir Cuts (25) - #’d to 250 or less.
    Souvenir Stadium Cuts (10) - #’d to 250 or less.

Biography (35) - 4 levels, including material, signature, and prime versions. #’d to 99 or less.

Leaf Limited Phenoms (25) - #’d to 99 or less.

Playoff Contenders Rookies (25) - #’d to 99 or less.

Price:

Picks 1 & 6/7 - $100
    Picks 2 & 5- $60
    Picks 3 - $30
    Picks 4 - tmoneywon - $10

This group break will be conducted using a draft. That means, once we get four people wanting to be on this break, I will enter all names into a randomizer and it will pick the draft order. First name gets pick 1 and 6/7, second name gets pick 2 and 5, and so forth...

Once the list is created, members can then trade their spot to another member over the next 24 hours. After that time has passed, all members are locked into their pick position. Once you post interest in the break, you cannot back out because you are not happy with the pick you end up. If you would prefer to just have slot 3 or 4, you can post the slot you want and not be entered into the draw for the top spots.

Once the picks are locked, I will proceed with the break after the box has arrived. Hopefully, I can do it via video break. I will post the break here, along with scans if necessary.

To get in on this group break, you just need to reply to this thread stating that you are in. Remember, only the first four getting in can participate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Robsportscards2009's Items on eBay

I'm in on this one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to see someone wants in ... lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to see someone wants in ... lol

Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about it since posted, but I just saw what some of the cards looked like and couldn't refuse.

Country

I'll get in if I can lock in at pick 4.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll get in if I can lock in at pick 4.

I don't think Tony would let you do that, even though it increases my chances at #1. LOL!!! If you get #1 I'd take it off your hands.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yup....you can have slot 4...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

A little something different...throw me in there Tony...I would be happy to trade down....maybe lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool...just need one more member...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome, one more to go. Where's my buddy Trucker? I'm sure he would get in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast