Question 2003/04 Upper Deck Glass Basketball Hobby Box

Heyas everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this product. Like, what does a box sell for? Is it worth while to try to get a box? And, does anyone here collect those cards? hehe. Any and all info would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

2. SCC Fall 2017
    I bought a mini box for $40 and didnt get anything great. But you do get 3 glass cards and I think 3 gu in each box, but I'm not sure. I think there are some better products out there.

Yeah. I put my bid up and was outbid in a few minutes. Figured I would pass on it. I know I collect football and should worry bout trying to get some new stuff of that but at times I like to try to pick up something different. hehe. But thanks for the info and if for some reason I do get a box I will make sure to post it. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Hmm I dont think its that great of a product. I mean the whole plexiglass concept is a great idea and all but thats pretty much it. You do get a chance of getting the Lebron auto but I think for like 90-110 a box it might not be worth it. The design of Superlaitve Swatch is pretty good but I dunno thye just give you way too many base cards. But yeah Im sure theres better products out there. Mainly Pristine selling for 115 I think is a much better product

I like the concept of the plexiglass card. Especially with the autos. The base cards are pretty nice also. But you get the three glass cards, three jerseys for about 100 bucks.