Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Country

i dont like sealed completed sets. the fun part is collecting it. and its a bad move on topps' part because it keeps the collectors from buying packs and boxes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See eliza-mcb's Items on eBay

I hate exquisite b/c it's just seems to me to be sort of having the Wal-Mart effect on the Sports Card world. It's making it very hard for Topps to put out products below $55 dollars a box.

I miss Topps Bazooka. Just a very fun product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xxpyromaniax4xx's Items on eBay

Stick autos. haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with the A&G. Also, to an extent with those higher end products. I'm a high school student and cant spend that kind of cash on a box of cards. Maybe I'm a little bit jealous, but it seems as if the companies make it so if you want a decent break you have buy the boxes with the big price tags.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mines not one productits all of the retail that the companies put outits just annoying when you are garunteed one GU that is worth $8 and knowing that you wont get anything else in it.Some of the retail is alright like Topps Chrome and Bowman thats just my own opinion thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually liked the silver stickers. I think the clear/semi-clear stickers look horrible, but the silver stickers were actually fashionable. Sure, on-card would be ideal, but we don't live in an ideal world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xxpyromaniax4xx's Items on eBay

Im talking about lettermen mainly/

Blog Entries
    Country

I actually liked the silver stickers. I think the clear/semi-clear stickers look horrible, but the silver stickers were actually fashionable. Sure, on-card would be ideal, but we don't live in an ideal world.

I agree with you. I've never got what people don't like about those kind of sticker autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

i agree and also in sp threads i've heard there letterman are manud also. it's like what's the point of calling it letterman if it's not even real letterman...

they look cool, that's about it..haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I hate Exquisite Collection. It is a major step in transitioning sports cards into something that is only for the ultra-rich.

I agree totally. I would never collect that set on principal. I don't think I want to own a card from it either.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast