Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your sets!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Well I have 6 completed sets and about 10 that are missing 10-20 cards that I will never go back to. Here's my favorite one that I own. My 2003-2004 Bowman Chrome Refractor Base set.

http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/r...fractor%20Set/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I have 6 completed sets and about 10 that are missing 10-20 cards that I will never go back to. Here's my favorite one that I own. My 2003-2004 Bowman Chrome Refractor Base set.

http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/r...fractor%20Set/

Like I said before, very nice set! Do you plan to show off the other ones you've completed?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It takes too long to scan, so I only want to show the extremely hard ones. If I do, it will be the 06-07 Fleer "86-87 style" retro set. That one took a year. I busted a case of fleer and was still missing 20 cards, so it is cool.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Cool thread. I'll post up a couple of mine tomorrow. I have to work all night. I'm guessing this is for manufacturer sets, not player or team sets.

Yeah, manufactured sets, as there are other threads for team and player collections (I believe).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Here are some of my favorites. No game-used or autos in these. Just memories.

1979-80 Topps
    Very clean set for its age. This set is NrMT-MT +, many cards are MT.

1981-82 Topps
    Same condition as above. I've had a tough time with centering on this one. I continue to look for upgrades to some of the cards. This set has a different numbering system than its predecessors. After the low # cards, Topps split up the sets into East, Midwest, and West. This is the complete set with all three regions.

1987-88 Fleer
    Probably one of the most undervalued sets in the hobby in my opinion. 2nd year cards of many legends. It's rumored that Fleer had a lower production run of this set than the 1986 set, although Fleer never released their production numbers. Time will tell. This set is MINT or better with exception of Larry Bird, MJ Sticker, and Magic. Centering is a big problem with this set.

1988-89 Fleer
    This is my favorite set. I have 4 complete sets with stickers. This is the best one of the 4. TONS of great rookies, HOF'ers, and future HOF'ers in here. All cards except Pippen and MJ Sticker are MINT or better. Centering and ink blotches/fisheyes are problems with this set.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here are some of my favorites. No game-used or autos in these. Just memories.

1979-80 Topps

1981-82 Topps

1987-88 Fleer

1988-89 Fleer

Man those are much cooler than anything I could show. Thanks for showing them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Man those are much cooler than anything I could show. Thanks for showing them.

Thanks man. I thought the old school collectors might appreciate these. I put my Chuck Taylors on while I was scanning them in. I still have to dig through a couple more binders to scan in the Miller and Rodman RCs for the 88 set.

I have a lot of 90s sets, but it's just too much to scan. I might pick out a couple of them to scan in. Remember the 91 Upper Deck set with the Mutombo and LJ rookies? I'm from Charlotte, and that LJ was THE card to have. I saw it selling for upwards of $60 at one point.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks man. I thought the old school collectors might appreciate these. I put my Chuck Taylors on while I was scanning them in. I still have to dig through a couple more binders to scan in the Miller and Rodman RCs for the 88 set.

I have a lot of 90s sets, but it's just too much to scan. I might pick out a couple of them to scan in. Remember the 91 Upper Deck set with the Mutombo and LJ rookies? I'm from Charlotte, and that LJ was THE card to have. I saw it selling for upwards of $60 at one point.

Oh I remember. I was pretty young at the time. I couldn't the card as kid. Plus, I didn't take care of them like I do now. So I am glad I didn't get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

Here is the first of many sets. This is 2007-08 SP Authentic. I didn't scan the base set (1-100). Just the good stuff that comes after.

http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/p...thentic%20Set/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast