Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blalock_collector's Items on eBay

IT WILL NEVER BE THE YANKEES.

They don't know how to play as a team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brady2bosh's Items on eBay

Yankees one of the most evil teams, asking for money from tax payers, when your spending money left and right. I think Boston and Tampa will be in the Playoffs, so sorry Yankees. As for World Series, I think Philly has a good chance to repeat, if not I think it Tampa has a good shot. Yankees love to choke so they won't go anywhere.
    Also my Blue Jays will be one of the worst teams, blow up the team, get rid of G.P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brady2bosh's Items on eBay

very true but they weren't spending it all on arms...this year they are..c.c. and a.j. are very good and they aren't done yet

I am a Blue Jay Fan, ive been watching Burnett all the time, he is amazing, but he also isn't.

If you look at his stats you will see he has one amazing start, and then the next is horrible, then next amazing, then horrible he is so ****ing inconsistent.
    One good year, contract year, where he stays healthy, to me at the beginning of the Year he was the Blue Jays fourth best pitcher, becasue McGowan, and Marcum were getting it done. A.J did finish strong, but as a man who followed him for many years, buyer beware, I was worried, we might actually re-sign him. If they make it in the Playoffs though, A.J could be a force if he is hot.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING YANKEES WONT WIN OR WONT BE IN PLAYOFFS. IS SIMPLE

YANKEE HATERS..

THEY ARE STACKED THIS TIME WITH REAL TALENT... THEY WILL DESTROY BOSTON......... yankees will win it all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phillyfan0816's Items on eBay

that's an easy one, REPEAT. GO PHILS!!

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

i think that the rangers could stir up some noise...they have one of the best if not the best minor league system and they have a ton of great young pitchers there who could be up next yr, and they are already good on offense with hamilton, young, kinsler, murphy, davis and many others. i think they could be this years rays, maybe not the WS but i think they could make the playoffs with the angels losing some key players and oakland and seattle not looking too promising. as for WS, i think the rays, red sox, tigers have a pretty good shot, i still don't think they yanks are going to win the division even with that "talent". in the nl it's always a toss up really. i'd watch for the cards.

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING YANKEES WONT WIN OR WONT BE IN PLAYOFFS. IS SIMPLE

YANKEE HATERS..

THEY ARE STACKED THIS TIME WITH REAL TALENT... THEY WILL DESTROY BOSTON......... yankees will win it all.

doesn't that sound like a football team i know?? the cowboys...by far the most talent, but 0000000000 chemisty and togethorness, the yankees for the past few yrs have been individuals not a team, and the facts are burnett is injury proned, sabathia is OVERRATED...he can't win in the playoffs it's been proved last yr and the yr before, tex is the only real talent you added, and bats aren't your problem...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blalock_collector's Items on eBay

YANKEE HATERS..

Yeah right. I would bet everything I own that the Yankees will not be Champs in 2009.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

HAHAHAHA ok fellas...

chill outtttt

but.. i will say, i am VERY excited for this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PHILLIES 2009. Their best move this offseason was upgrade there left fielder so they still have the same world series team basically except for a few players which means they can go out and get it done again because they already know how to.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast