Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! EVERYONE READ!!!!

NEVER deal with BBSupplies.com. They are a rip off and the owner is very immature. They come on to other boards and scalp things for way more than they should and actually start fights with good traders on other boards.
    I don't know about you but if I am spending my money somewhere, I want a mature, trustworthy place to buy from.
    This is just a public service announcement of sorts so nobody gets taken by this business.

Thanks for the heads up. What did you try buying from them?

A few cards and protech things. My biggest complaint tho is that on another board he has a problem with one of my good traders and is now trying to flame me because he is mad at the other guy. I had nothing to do with their problem and he is so immature he is now attacking the other guy's good trader list.
    I would never do business with a person like this.

rhyno13
    Thanks for the heads up.

RiceFan -- thanks for the heads up

That site is duly noted

When I get my store up and running, if I get like this....everyone has my permission to smack the shiznit out of me...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I will personally drive wherever you are and take you up on this.
    What a way to ruin my good attitude a few days before my b-day and Anniv.
    I hate immature people like that guy.

I'll be gracious enough to drive halfway.....meet you somewhere in West Virginia...lol

Immaturity does tend to spoil pleasure...

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    When I get my store up and running, if I get like this....everyone has my permission to smack the shiznit out of me...
    Cool.

-Thanks for the heads up!

I'm glad I can pleasure some of you by offering my body for a beating....hmm...maybe there's a way to make money this way....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast