Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tillman

tillman

this is seriously just stupid now, go to ebay and type in pat tillman, his cards are going for over $7000, this just makes me sick

I know. Check the bidder for most of the auctions. There's one guy who now has over $30,000 in bids for 5 or 6 cards. I bet you he isn't going to pay (and I hope he doesnt)!!!

me too, thats what i figured too when i saw the prices i thought that thre would be one person that wouldn't pay but would bid on everything! i hope these people get screwed czu this si just wrong

I know, it's a shame when people try to make a quick buck like this!

SICK. Just plain sick!
    1st for putting up the cards to make a quick buck and then for bidding $40,000 for a cheap card.

I saw a guy at a shop today looking through all the cards (million or more) for Tillman. I just had to shake my head.

Originally posted by just-for-cards
    SICK. Just plain sick!
    1st for putting up the cards to make a quick buck and then for bidding $40,000 for a cheap card.

I saw a guy at a shop today looking through all the cards (million or more) for Tillman. I just had to shake my head.
    Dont worry I was looking threw all my stuff for him also!! But not to sell,my wife wants one for here collection. I told her it will be cheaper just to buy the whole set and pull it out.

most of the people that were biffing them up made new names so they wouldnt get negative feedback on there everyday ebay name

that is really sad that people put up so much for that,probably wont even pay it. theres only 5 cards ever made of him. well thats all i turned up on beckett.

but if anyone does have any id be interested. this guy was one of my favorite players in his short career. i know of these cards of him let me know thanks

2001 Fleer Tradition Pat Tillman UH 325
    2001 Fleer Tradition Glossy Pat Tillman UH 325
    2001 NFL Showdown 1st Edition Pat Tillman 13
    2001 Upper Deck MVP Pat Tillman 7
    2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X Pat Tillman 122
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

I had the Tillman MVP it was in 4 packs I opened (posted before) I sold them awhile ago to a buddy from another forum... I'd even forgotten I had a Tillman but when I ran a search here for Tillman I saw my post and remembered.

RIP PAT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast