Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED ALL DIRK NOWITZKI!!!!!!!

Exclamation NEED ALL DIRK NOWITZKI!!!!!!!

Figured I'd make another call...WHATCHA GOT!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

No base/inserts/parallels please, those will be last in my collection, parallels are definaetly out of the question though, that would take FOREVER!

Mainly need : Game Used, Autos, Some lower end and most high-end rcs, and anything else interesting perhaps!

LMK!!!!!!!!

-Paul

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I already have that one, thank you though, I do have a couple nice kamans though, take a look they're listed on my site, I may be able to use something else from you,

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY?????

-Paul

I'll trade you this:
    03/04 Bowman Signature "SILVER" Chris Kaman RC #220/249

for:
    03-04 UD Finite Steve Nash #/1999

no thanks, im not collecting nash anymore anyways, BTW the kaman books at $15, nash is like a $1.

ANYONE ELSE?

-Paul

98-99 UD Black Diamond rc #92.
    98-99 Fleer Brilliants rc #109.
    98-99 Skybox Metel "Metal Smiths" rc #35.
    03-04 Topps "Love to LIve" #LL-DN.
    Last edited by bilsd1818; 04-26-2004 at 08:16 PM.

hey bilsd1818, only one I can use is the metal smiths, BV? and who do you collect?
    lmk,
    -Paul

hey paul i pm'ed you and you never got back to me do you still have the kg auto i would like to trade for it or buy plmk thanks

stalkingwolf, sorry I put it on ebay, I figured Id rather sell it now during the playoffs, and since hes doing so well it was a no-brainer, your welcome to bid :) just click the link to my ebay auctions in my sig,

(*BTW you didnt have anything I would need for it anyways sorry!)

-Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast