Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OregonWhaler

I still have this Forsberg for trade #31/50!!!

Here is a link to the Vintage Forsberg, it's books for $120. Check my sig for what players I collect. I do it for $100 in trade.

Out

See N/A's Items on eBay

What is the year on this card...Misty

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

damn, thats a nice card. to bad forsberg sucks

OregonWhaler
    It's from this year, just pulled it a few weeks ago. Yes, Forsberg is so bad they gave him MVP.

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

he falls to easy, and that wasnt a high stick. he spears too.

See N/A's Items on eBay

Why is a practice jersey so much (i could see if it was a GW or allstar )what you collect ,,,,Misty

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Originally posted by SuicideSquirrel7
    damn, thats a nice card. to bad forsberg sucks

OK, we do not diss players that people are trying to trade... that is plain rude. You need to refrain from this. Secondly, Forsberg is a great player, so you are dead wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think Forsberg is a wonderful player.....but as a Devils fan and more so a hockey fan, I don't think he should have played in the 2001 Stanley Cup....he decided to skip the season.....it's not fair for a person who is not playing organized hockey within the confines of the NHL or its minor leagues is allowed to come back just to play in the playoffs.....but then again, I'm not too sore as Bourque got his Cup.....

OregonWhaler
    Misty, On the card it says it's from his Nordiques Practice Jersey (That's why it's a brighter red instead of maroon) you figure he only played one year with the Nordiques so he couldn't have many praactice jerseys so maybe that drives up the card plus there is only 50 made.