Vick Gu'd/Auto Chris Chambers Auto Daunte Culpepper Auto

All three are for trade if I get the right offer.

Vick 03 Fleer Authentix jsy/Auto 29/135 BV 125 white jsy black auto full auto very nice

Culpepper 00 Bowman Reserve Auto BV 40 blue auto

Chambers 02 Topps Gallery Auto w/Artist Auto on back 81/100 BV 50 blue auto.

scans are available threw email. I've been unable to download scans onto the forum for some reason...Not sure...

All are very nice....

I'm interested really in about any football. I like low #'d stuff, uncirculated stuff, Gu'd and Autos. I'm trying to stay with in 1998 and present though on players. If you have something that maybe of interest to me and your interested in something of mine make offers. The Vick will be really hard to get so if offering make it something really nice. The other two are hard to get, but will let go easier.

thanks Clay

you've gotta be kidding me no offers on these cards the whole day and night. Wow I guess people aren't interested in great football autos and players.

Clay

Well Clay, all 3 of those cards are very nice. I would jump at them all day long, but since I've been a selling machine and have nothing left for trade, I'll just drool at them. Try hooking up with Jay(Prophet) about that Chambers. Once again, nice cards, and good luck unloading them. Im very surprised you haven't already.

Vick 03 Fleer Authentix jsy/Auto 29/135 BV 125 white jsy black auto full auto very nice

clay ill take a shot at that

me as well