Thread: Tom Glavine Auto FT BV $80

Tom Glavine Auto FT BV $80

I have for trade a 97 Donruss Signatures Tom Glavine Auto,and it's an SP to 150 according to Beckett and it books $80. Looking for other autos or nice Pujols RCs and Patches in trade. Would also consider high $$ game used if I have a use for it.

Thanks,
    Brett
    Wantlist and tradelist:
    Hidden Content

Collect Albert Pujols,Mets,golf,Topps brand RCs and set wantlist on my page. Photobucket is garbage.

Brett- Any interest in a 2002 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads of Hideo Nomo (BV $80.00)?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Don't have much use for Nomo,so I'll have to pass.

Thanks anyways,
    Brett
    Wantlist and tradelist:
    Hidden Content

Collect Albert Pujols,Mets,golf,Topps brand RCs and set wantlist on my page. Photobucket is garbage.

jason - i can use these:

Johnson, Randy Auto, 2000 Stadium Club, Lone Star Signatures, LS5
    Rolen, Scott Sweet Spot Auto #d 37/291, 2002 Upper Deck Sweet Spot,

lmk,
    Brett
    Wantlist and tradelist:
    Hidden Content

i wont trade the johnson for it.... the rolen maybe.. it books for $50

What kind of shape is the Munson RC in? I may be interested in that,as well as the Rogers Hornsby bat as well.

LMK,
    Brett
    Wantlist and tradelist:
    Hidden Content

hornsby is pending... munson aint ever leaving... i love that card

sry

I didn't see anything else on ya page that I can really use other than what I mentioned. Thanks Jason,but I'll pass (cool Randy Johnson Button card btw)

Brett
    Wantlist and tradelist:
    Hidden Content