Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overall NFL Draft View

Overall NFL Draft View

What do you think of the happenings and what not of the draft. The Eli Manning Story, ect, where everyone went. Please Post this here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Hmm. You get banned 4 or 5 times from one site and go to another. Thanks for the negative btw. I've already pm'd a mod about you too.

Sorry mods if shouldn't have posted this but the negative made me mad since I've never had one real or fake before.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See troyers's Items on eBay

yea thats lame

What is lame? I am confused.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don't act so confused. You know what you did at the other site, which for now shall remain nameless, so don't try to act innocent.
    Leaving negative feedback for no reason is also intolerable here.

Please I do not want to get into a fight> I just want to talk about Trading cards Here! Anyway about that, that is for the nasty message u sent me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I never sent you a message at the other site and only replied to the one you sent me here. I do not send nasty messages to people for no reason.

Please Read the title of this thread! Its About the NFL Draft! Please stay on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well if were talking about being on topic, this is in the wrong forum. It should be in football talk.

O yes very sorry, I did not see that forum in sub categories. Can a mod please move this. I am sorry I am jsut getting used to the site this will not happen again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast