anyone have any clemens game used cards they would trade for
    03 topps chrome record breakers of
    -robin yount(jersey)
    -carlos delgado(jersey)
    -cliff floyd(bat)

03 topps 205
    -rafael palmeiro(jersey)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have an 02 Fleer Showcase GU'ed jersey. I would trade it for the Yount GU'ed. I could throw in some inserts to make up the difference.

LMK

Ryan

u have any other game used cards of anyone u would throw in instead of the inserts.

I have a 2003 Donruss Gamers GU'ed Jersey of Juan Gonzalez #ed to 500 I would throw in.

LMK

ryan

i can send first. it no problem. i have a game tomorrow after school so i probably wont be able to get it out until thursday. is there a certain way u like it shipped.

If you can send it in a bubble mailer that would be great, yours will be sent that way. Also can you put a note in there telling me what you should be receiving so I dont get it confussed with any other trades I am making this week.

Thanks for everything

Ryan