Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

help me please, is this guy nuts or me?????

this guy will trade...
    01-02 spx kwame brown auto jersey rookie card-spectrum #'d to 25 BV$500

for my 02-03 bowman sig stoudemire jersey auto 22/999 BV $250

is he nutz or me for not taking it in a heartbeat.

Maybe this guy is looking at it for down the road. Kwame Brown has shown nothing and doesn't look like he will amount to much and stoudemire is probably the front runner for ROY. For selling purposes, your stoudemire would be a lot easier to sell then the Brown.

yeah but people are only paying half book for AS, but if I get half book for KB then I made money. hell I could buy 2 more AS and repeat the process.

Originally posted by gioperation
    or I could buy a ton of Amare etopps.
    Thats what I would do!!!!

so I should trade and sell his and then buy a ton AS etopps huh, how high do you think they will go. Risky move though anytime you give up AS for KB who could be a star but the BV$500 is really tempting.

Book value on those cards means nothing you actually in my opinion the amare is the better card but you would be hard pressed to get a c-note for either of them

are you nutz AS is constantly going for around $125-175 #d/999 and the other is going for about the same I jsut found out so I am keeping my AS unless the pot gets sweetened a lot more.

Ryan

You would know better than me but i agree Amare seems like the better card should be roy

Yeah, I can't see many people wanting to pay $500 for a Kwame card right now considering he really hasn't done jack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast