Thread: !HELP PLEASE!

!HELP PLEASE!

Hey I won this card two weeks ago on ebay:
    02 PS TITANIUM GAME JERSEY COREY CHAVOUS 199/1100
    Corey Chavous is my favorite player so I bid on it since I don't have the card. I won it and with shipping and handling it cost $3.52, not much but still I hope I get my card. The guy didn't have paypal so I sent personal check and two weeks later...Nothing
    This is the seller please LMK, he has an awesome recored but I just don't know anymore:
    DISCOUNTCARDZ

This is the link to the finidhed deal and under that is all of the info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4124324394&category=20 882&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1

02 PS TITANIUM GAME JERSEY COREY CHAVOUS 199/1100
    4124324394 Apr-18 14:36:05 $1.52 $2.00 1 discountcardz

PLEASE LMK ANYTHING YOU MAY KNOW, Thanks
    Chris

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    he is probably waiting for the check to clear. it usually takes 7 days for it to clear and he probably received it in 7 days so i would expect the card within the next three or four days. hope that helps

Well, in the past month they have 62 negatives. I dealt with them a long time ago when they had a better track record, but they have been on the decline as far as service goes for awhile. I give you a 50/50 shot of getting your card. Good Luck!! :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Two weeks really isn't long to wait for a card when you've paid by check. Like Hot Sauce mentioned, he's probably waiting for the check to clear. Some dealers have a set period of time they wait, 7-10 days and even up to two weeks. Some wait that amount of time even though the check has cleared much sooner.

What you should do first is merely write to the dealer and ask the status of the card, and that you're looking forward to receiving it. Give him a little time to respond, because not all dealers bother answering. If you still have nothing after a month, verify with your bank that the check has cleared and when. If it has cleared, write again and ask once more of the status. Include the information about the check. I'd allow up to 10 days from the date of the check's clearing to receive the card. Some dealers also only make one trip a week to the post office to mail.

If after that amount of time and if you haven't heard from the dealer with any information, contact ebay and let them know you paid for an item and didn't receive it. Ebay doesn't make it easy to contact them, but if need be, I can walk you through that process since I've had to do it so many times. Hopefully it won't come to that and you'll get your card. If you don't get it though, make sure you file the complaint. That's the only way to get rid of those guys.

Good luck.

Ive bought stuff from this guy several times and he is an Honest dealer. He sells such high volume its understandable he has to wait and make sure the checks clear. Id contact him just to check on the status and all though. BTW he has 65 negative feedback by the same guy this month. That sounds kind of fishy to me, like just some jack*$$ out trying to cause this seller problems.

Let us know how it turns out,
    Ryan