Thread: 8-2 Miami

Angry 8-2 Miami

I Hate the Heat. Comon New Orleans comeback!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio

to bad they won't go wade and the other guys wait go wade

Everyone, I mean I am not a mod or anything but is it neccesary to update the game? I think everyone is watching. And stalking to that last post what did that mean. If you update the game go into analysis not just go wade.

GO WADE card buyer said
    I Hate the Heat. Comon New Orleans comeback!

so COME ON WADE
    i'm saying do good win any of this ringing a bell

Heat won, but they will get swept or 4-1 by Indiana. I still hate the Heat. They played well tonight though, unfortunately.

As far as the being an okay post...It created conversation, which is why its a "forum" where posts to chat go...I dont see any problems with it

DAVID WESLEY 00-01 Fleer Game Time Game Time Uniformity 2/color two pin stripes

I may be interested in that.....what BV do you want in trade?
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

well it books about twelve not sure plus the pin stripes i'll want 17 need your prince spx gu/auto really bad

I collect SPX RCS so it will be really hard to get from me. Do you have any SPX not listed on your site?
    I collect:

no dang it they are so rare and exspencesive on ebay what would you trade for the wesely

Heats season ends tonight or in Game 7, hope you had a fun season ;-)
    I collect: