Thread: Hamels or lloyds

Hamels or lloyds

Does anyone have any hammels or llyods for trade or sale.

and does anyone have any extra marlon bryds they might sase me or sell for a couple for a buck or somethin

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have Hamels BCDP Refractor Rc. Tons of Regular BCDP and Regular BDP Rcs.

Lloyd? Are you looking for Brandon Lloyd? Please let me know. Thanks. Michael

Borch...what are u looking for ..for some of them cards sale or trade.....

I have 2 03 bowman Hamels Autos, Bowman draft RC, Bowman Draft Gold RC, Topps RC, Topps Gold RC #ed to 2003 all Hamels.....lmk if your interested.

myers im interested.....lmk what they book and how much u want...also if u have any Byrd cards lmk

The auto books 30, Topps is 0.75, Topps Gold is 6.00, Bowman Draft is 5.00 and Bowman Draft Gold is 8.00. I think i have a few byrd Rc's lying around.....I know I have a 02 Leaf Gold Leaf RC's insert BV 4 and a 03 Topps Total Auto BV 15.....Do you have a list of autos, GU or Rc's to trade.

umm look at my other post...i have an abreau card i got auto in person..i have the ticket stub and all if u interested

Really not into Abreu.....have anything else?

i just pulled an anderson Machado Rc.......2002 MVP........umm i got some gu's in my post thats currently near the bottom of page 1..umm that pretty much it im just trying to restart a phills collection