Thread: Guaranteed packs on ebay???

Guaranteed packs on ebay???

I was skeptical at first, but after what I opened today I am verrrrrry happy.

Avant: Cook materials

Patchworks: CARMELO BEHIND THE #'s!!! Pierce Behind the #'s

Platinum: Ginobeli Locker Room

Authentix: YAO JERSEYGRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!! B. Wallace Jerseygraphics

Bazooka: Divac Blasts, Van Excell Booyah

Honor Roll: A.Miller/ Nene dual

Rookie Exclusives: Ridnour

Yao and Carmelo are my favorite players. I only paid maybe $2-3 more per pack than in the stores.

Wsup aznbala,
    Be very cautious when purchasing (guaranteed packs on ebay/auctions). There are many (i mean a lot) of people who sell resealed packs. I don't mean to get into too much detail but whom was the seller that you bought your packs from? There is a very few trusty legitimate sellers & one person I recommend is (luckylaj) on ebay.
    There is (1) seller on ebay who has (4!) different user names and he sells resealed packs (ebay SN: dawgpound) . He sells over 100 packs a week! 95% of his guaranteed stuff are HOBBY. In his description he mentions "Why box a box when you could buy a pack and get the good stuff" , well think of this why would he a seller buy the box in the first place for $120 & sell a pack for $15-$20??? It is total BS, I've bought from him(5-7x's) & since I've collected for while (I could tell the packs were resealed).
    Many sellers on ebay who sell (guaranteed AUTO/packs) are BS too. Many of the packs are from TARGET/ (I HATE TARGET) One problem with TARGET is that they have (SEE-THRU) packs & with the pack sliding method you could see who the player is. So sellers play dumb and say "oh guaranteed auto & I don't know who the player is; could it be MJ/LEBRON/KOBE?" Yea right its Robert Tractor Traylor in the pack & they go for $100 bucks. TARGET has see thru packs because they are repacked into new wrappers by the employees to insert a SENSOR in FEAR people are going to steal a $1.49 Topps pack.
    There is no place in this world would a HOBBY STORE let you come in and cherry pick the packs unless he owned the store. If he owned the store, then he would have no customers because you are guaranteed to get nothing. I'm just letting you know/& everyone else to be cautious of whom you are purchasing from. Know your sources, think before you do a transaction, we're all collectors who try to help one another, not to rip someone. My bad w/ the long reply but I don't want other collectors to get tricked. Follow your own instincts, keep collecting & you will pull the stuff you thought never existed.

Yea I was very suspicious at first. All of the packs came from retail. Fallguy815 is his ebay name.

aznbala503-could you tell if the packs were re-sealed. If they were all retail I am sure he just searches all the stores.

for sure the seller (fallguy) sells retail/ but the ones that sell HOBBY are fake... theres plenty of pack searchers in orange county / I never ran into a full 24 pack box when retail stores were stocking in Honor Roll & i bought all 22packs got nothing. then i figure i get better chances when buying the sealed $19.95 boxes

no they weren't resealed. Not 100% sure, but I think they weren't. All his stuff were retail.