Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking 2004 FLEER PATCHWORKS JOSH BECKETT 3 / COLOR PATCH 007 / 100

for sale or trade looking for hof / retired players auto,s / game used all sports. thanks. larry

2004 FLEER PATCHWORKS BY THE NUMBERS JOSH BECKETT 3 / COLOR PATCH BLACK / WHITE / TEAL LOOKS TO PART OF JERSEY NUMBER OR NAME PLATE 007 / 100
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

pujolsfan. i will check your list and get back to you. thanks.

soxfan455. sorry i did not see anythiing pn your site i collect. thanks,

larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

fairbc. i like your tom seaver 3 / color game used patch card. you still have it. lmk thanks, larry
    Last edited by desertdogg; 05-08-2004 at 07:23 PM.

acbaseball30. if i can,t work a deal with fairbc. i will give you a shot at it. thanks.

larry

Ya have the seaver can I get a scan of the Beckett?

fairbc. sorry no scanner. --------- but this is a break down of the patch colors with stiches. larry
    black 75 %
    ----------
    white 20 %
    -----------
    teal 5 %
    -------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast