Thread: another stupid "1/1" auction

another stupid "1/1" auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...128553092&rd=1

"If your a big fan of basketball,you'll know that...."

Dont miss this 1/1. Will be worth hundreds

And yes im being sarcastic, any less experienced members dont buy this card! :-)

If thats a 1/1 then mine is too...lol

Tim Couch / D. McNabb 02 Fleer Hot Prospects "Class Of 99 Materials" Dual Jersey #TC-DM #'d 099/375 .....lol

Geez thats the silliest 1 of 1 i have ever seen. Based on this I bet I could find a 1 of 1 reason for most of my serial numbered cards. I mean there are always birthdays, draft years, jersey numbers, heck if you dig into stats i bet some of those will line up too.

That is one of the stupidest 1/1 auctions i have ever seen. This 1/1 stuf is out of hand on Ebay. We all know this guy did this for advertising purposes but obviously he does not know a thing about how people search on ebay he would have ben far better off using words like game used, spelling out JERSEY etc.

it's not one of one unless it's serial says it what person would ever say that

Geez, that makes my 2000/01 Shaq Ultimate Victory Red parallel a 1/1. It's numbered 32/350. If you didn't know, Shaq scored 32 last game, lol.

man the only cards i will put on ebay as a 1/1 is a true 1/1

ps i wouldnt buy anyhting from that guy he has a lot of neg feedback most of the time he just took the persons money and ran