Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel good today.

I feel good today.

Even though I have lost my job and have to put collecting up for a bit I feel great today. So great I'm giving away a GU card to the first person to reply. It's not much but it is a Beckett graded 7.5 Near Mint + 1999 Upper Deck Victory Anudru Jones #36 with a part of a Game-Used uniform at the top of the grading case. I think the card is pretty ugly but if someone wants it all they have to do is send a SASE with the mailer you want me to ship it in(A #000 bubble mailer will do it,plus two stamps) and it's yours. I don't collect Jones or Braves so its FREE to the first replier. Thanks and all have a great day.....Dan
    Last edited by Dunndeal; 05-07-2004 at 10:53 AM.

Dan, sorry to hear about your current troubles in the job market. Hopefully, things will turn around soon. In your time of hardship, I'm glad to see you still exhibit the generosity that makes you one of the premier members on SCF. Thanks!

Aaron(I hope I got the name right)..Thanks so much for the kind words. I just get every morning now thanking god for my wife and children and my health. I'm sure something will come along before to long and I'll be able to get back into the swing of trading. Thanks again and I see a trade for us in the near future :)....Dan

Yes, you got my name right. :)

I'd be interested in buying these:

2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Travis Hafner rookie auto #243
    2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Casey Fossum rookie auto #270

Hey Aaron,thanks for the offer but have either traded or sold both of the autos. Sorry :( As a matter of fact most of my GU/autos have been sold on ebay or to other traders. My Dunn collection was getting pretty nice(Thanks to the 2 autos I traded from you)but had to sell. You know ,house payment,car payment and stuff like that. Thank god my wife has a pretty good job. She's a nurse and does pretty well money wise. I just play Mr. mom right now as my kids are 4 and 7. Thanks again and if I run across anything I think you would be interested in I let you know. Have fun collecting and hope to be back soon....Dan

Dan Sorry to hear about the job (sounds like you got a great wife and kids and that is all that matters). If there is anything I can to do to help please just let me know. My grandma lives in Bay Village Ohio and I think the people and town are great. A great positive attitude will get you along way. Keep your head up.

Thanks gents and you guys are what makes this hobby great. Giving support to a person that,you really don't even know. Thanks alot !! mfweiland,where is Bay Village? Never heard of it. I live in Springfield, it's in between Dayton & Columbus. Thanks again guys and hope to be back shortly.....Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast