Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANT RED SOX GU/AUTOS

WANT RED SOX GU/AUTOS

I'm looking to build up my red sox gu/autos willing to trade almost eveyrthing. Let me know what you want.

www.freewebs.com/drewsif232

You never got back to me about the trade...

Doerr/Lynn Autos and the Sanchez RC for the Sheffield. Yours are all packaged up, ready to go.

seeing that you're trying to build up your red sox collection, is the kevin youkilis bc xfractor tradeable?

also, what's the card #, lmk.
    thanks!

Pujolsmussina What are the BV on these? lmk we might be able to work something out.

BOSTON RED SOX 2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Field the Game On Deck Circle 2 Colors

NOMAR GARCIAPARRA 1994 Signature Rookies Draft Picks Autograph #12 Hand #'d /7750

LUIS TIANT 2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Autograph

i'm placing a bv of 50+. all of thee "field the game" were shortprinted. however, there is no bv's on any nor can i find how many were actually released.

i can do the on deck circle and the pedro jersey (bv=15) for the bc youkilis xfrac - - - WHAT'S THE CARD #??

Ill get back to you on the trade, but its card 336. lmk. thanks

pujolsmussina- just reading this thread and wanted to let you know that the Field the Game card is worth $40. I bought a box of the 2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Anniversary (The legacy box-came w/auto'd cap, mini truck, gu/auto card, and a piece of fenway card). I received a piece of the green monster. After taking a long time to receive, I called the company and they let me know that each card was limited to 7,500 of each. However, the green monster pieces were limited to only 3,000 i believe. Hope this helps you out.

I have a Pedro/Trot Nixon GU Jersey/Bat Card.......i think the bv is about $20 plmk if interested

thanks, but how did you know it was worth 40.00? i couldn't find a price anywhere...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast