Thread: Baseball packs?

Baseball packs?

i don't really have any baseball cards at all but i am thinking of getting some packs.

can anyone tell me some good packs.
    thanks

Start with variety boxes from Walmart or Toys R Us, They cost between $10-$20 and give a good selection and most of the time you make your money back :D
    Last edited by JonoBono; 05-08-2004 at 05:33 PM.

ok thanks alot , can i pull really anything out of these boxes like jerseys??

Jersey cards do exist - as well as pieces of just about everything else. I haven't had much luck pulling them out of the boxes I've got at Toys R Us, but I have got some other decent stuff. Your chances are just as good as packs from the card store and you get a good variety at a pretty good price.

Theres Bats, Jerseys, Gloves, Shoes, Bases, Hats......theres all sorts of GU cards in baseball collecting.

if u want i can sell u a box of 2003 fleer box score baseball that comes with 20 packs and u get about 3 jersey in each box for $45

YEA CHECK ON SOME 2003 BASEBALL PRODUCTS LIKE FLEER FOCUS JE AND FLEER AUTHENTIX ARE PRETTY CHEAP BOXES AND YOU GET 2 OR 3 GU CARDS PER BOX.