Thread: best defensive player

best defensive player

who do you think is the best defensive player in the nba? i have to say kedrick brown for the cletics (did u see him stuff tim duncan last year?) he has the quickest hands and feet ive seen

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    markc45
    ben wallace!!

Wallace has to be the best... he's like Rodman except for the flamboyant style.

Thumbs up

Wallace and artest but wallace is going 2 get it becase artest is playing dirty and he been geting suspended everyday

The best defender in the League is Kevin Garnett. Nobody, save Malik Rose, can guard the range of positions that Garnett can. Wallace is an unbelievable help defender, but a pourous one-on-one defender. Artest is a great defender, probably the best at shutting down 2s and 3s, but he doesn't have the range to stop a point guard, center, or power forward the way that Garnett does.

Not sure who the best is, but I'd take Ben Wallace

l would have to say that the best Defensive Player in the NBA is Ben Wallace. He can rebound, and block shots. He is like Rodman. So i would say that Wallace is the best in the NBA right now