Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'M NEW ON THIS TRADE SITE HERE MY TRADE SITE

SCF Rewards
    See joshieLovesAlyssa's Items on eBay

Hey man..I dont know if you like basketyball but i got a Dajuan Wagner GU warm up jersey card im wanting to trade for football...i like these of yours 2000 UPPER DECK MVP PRO SIGN JAKE PLUMMER #JP AUTOGRAPH
    2000 SPX ANTHONY BECHT #133 #D 0024/2000 AUTO/JERSEY
    2000 SPX COREY SIMON AUTO/JERSEY #138 #D 1385/2000
    If u dont want the wagner here is my site...go to Autographs and GU for my tradelist..thanks
    www.freewebs.com/joshsautographs

SCF Rewards
    See FreddieDMK's Items on eBay

like these:

DAVID TERRELL

2001 BOWMAN'S BEST DAVID TERRELL #101 GAME-USED JERSEY BV $10

also noticed you have a # of Bulls GU I would be interested in those as well
    please take a look at my site let me know what ya like if anything...
    http://freddiedmk.tripod.com/
    thanks....

SCF Rewards
    Country

ATTENTION- ilovecards is a terrible trader and yes he has ripped a ton of people off on fleerbullpen. Im sure there are more people that will agree with me. I have pm'd one of the people in charge here just to let them know that ilovecards is a HUGE rip-off. Please DO NOT trade with him. If you do you are at risk so be very cautious. Thanks and Good Luck Trading!

SCF Rewards
    See jeff_blake_collector's Items on eBay

Yes, ilovecards was also banned from Hobby Insider and ripped a lot of people off on Beckett. Do not deal with this member.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

Now thats the way to stick together guys, thanks for looking out for all our SCF brothers and sisters....football_3304 is new here as well but I made his first trade on SCF and he is a nice guy////ajbry11- we haven't traded yet but thanks for looking out for all us !!!! WTG guys

like i said all of the people thay have got there cards and thay would have got them sooner but i had to go to ny about my mom and i did not rip no one off and i did get banned from Hobby Insider because i told someone i would buy a card and i did not get them and he got my kick if u look on Hobby Insider befor i got kick off i was on there for 1 mon and my feedback is good just that 1 feedback got me kick off and if i trade with anyone i will send 1st

SCF Rewards
    Country

ilovecards,

It looks like a reputation is preceeding you. If you would like to trade at this community I'm going to request that you send first for any trade made on this forum.

BGray

that cool i will

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

what about the traders from beckett...have you made good there?....joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast