Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i need all your dillons.

i need all your dillons.

check out my site for tradelist. thanx again for your time.only rookies and autos and base cards,serial#,and inserts.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

does that inlcude base... and if so.. how many bad would u need to get a even tarde... lmk
    Jared

what are you talking about?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

hahah do u want commons??? thats what i meant.. and if so. how many would u want in order to do at rade???

as many as you have lol.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i most likely have all those pars cards already lol. i have over 3,000 pats cardsnow 800 inserts and serial##400 autos and gameused and 22 mini helmets lol.thanx anyway.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

o ok lol.. nvm then
    hope u can find some good dillons.. if i pull ne thing good of him il lbe sure to lyk
    Jared

no problem .thanx again.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

anyone else?

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast