Full Collection For Sale BV $1000

I'm heading to college next fall and am moving out of my house as soon as possible, and obviously I could use some money, so I've decided to sell all the trading cards my brother and I have been collecting for the approximately ten or so years. Nearly all the sports are in this collection, including baseball, basketball, football, soccer, hockey, and tennis, even Pokemon cards. There are over 3,000 cards in this collection and the book value of them is over $1,000 and that's only for a (majority) percentage of the cards.

Most of the cards in the collection are basketball. I have rookie cards of all of the big name players in the League (the collection ends prior to the season before last, though, so there are no Yao Mings, Stoudemires, LeBrons, Carmelos, et cetera). The rookies include all the top players -- Allen Iverson, Vince, Duncan, Garnett, Kobe, T-Mac, K-Mart, The Franchise, Baron Davis, David Robinson, Jermaine O'Neal, and many more. I also have a few Game Jersey cards (Lakers championship, Baron Davis, more) and Autographic cards (O'Neal, Eddie Jones, more).

My baseball and football collections are pretty vast also, but I am not sure what great cards I have because I am not really interested or familiar with those two sports or their card industries. I know I have a lot of Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez cards, though.

Most of the cards are in great condition. There are a lot of cards that are in bad condition, though, but all of the high-priced and important cards are in near-mint and great condition. The ones in bad condition are of low-level players and basic cards. I'm pretty flexible about the price but I am looking for a price that's around $500 or so. I am willing to lower the price especially if someone is ready to offer the money quickly (because, really, I need the money now). So I'm definitely willing to change the price based on how quickly an offer could be sent. The reason the price is so low for cards that are worth so much is because I need the money soon and I really do not have any use of these cards any more.

E-mail me at michaeljames86@yahoo.com if you are interested so we can work something out.