Thread: Dajuan Wagner GU FT:

Dajuan Wagner GU FT:

Up for trade is a upper deck Dajuan Wagner GU card [warm up jersey] I want to trade this for something in football..let me know

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

yeah here it is
    2002 ud xl super swatch kevin johnson #/400

I just looked and BV is 10 bucks for it maybe you can throw another card in to make it a even trade with BV for around 3-4 dollars. A insert or something i duno...Just amke sure its footbal if you have any..lol..

You know what man....Dont worrie about it..ill do johnson for wagner...if you want..but if you can try to find me some Justin fargas/Teyo Johnson or tuiasosopo rookie or insert cards..but if you cant its fine and if you want to send something extra go ahead but im not sweatin it mjust thought i would make it fair..just PM me your address..I will do the same and we can send tomorrow [Thursday] thanks