Could someone give me a estimate?

OK I have a mint condition 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Kevin Garnett Away Jersey Edition that is probaly about the size of 4 cards put together....the jersey part itself it about the size of a normal card and it is number 19/190....I got it on the top of a box that I bought at my local card shop....Could anyone tell me a estimate of how much I could sell this for....its an incredible card....O, and its on sale right now I really need the cash so email me if you would liek to make an offer

It books for $25 according to beckett. Not sure how much you could get for it.

on ebay you could get about $7 - $14 pobably. Although a very nice card it has been my experience in the Hobby that people tend to stay away from cards that are not normal size. This is why 1989 Bowman baseball failed, 2001-02 topps High basketball failed etc. Odd sized cards are hard to store and are just not what people are used 2. A true KG fan I am sure would love the card. You never know though. As already stated it books for $25 but cards usually sell for far less then book even the league mvp.

if you have a case for it i'll take a shot at it check my site if you want to trade plmk thanks