Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE LOOKING TO TRADE UP?

ANYONE LOOKING TO TRADE UP?

take my culpepper... bv is $50. 99 hologrfx, ud authentics.
    i will trade down, trade up, take any auto from any sport as long as the total is around the same value of my card. will listen to any offer.

is there anything wrong with the card? just wondering why you want to trade it so bad

card is mint. im just sick of lookin at it. i also really dont like culpepper. but yea are u interested? list what u have to offer if u are

I dont really have any nice autos but I have alot of gu and I would love to have the Culpepper auto......take a look at my www to see if anything intrests you. I also have a Chad Green 2001 Fleer Autographics bv $20.
    lmk
    Ryan

yes, i'm interested. let me get back to you later tonight, i have a zillion things i need to do in the next couple hours. thanks

Super Steve
    sending u PM!!!!

Hmm, I got a zurial smith auto plus a Michael bennett auto I could trade.. we can go from there since i believe im 10 dollars short

Jay

do you have a pic, is this the holgrfx or the ud ionix, because on your site you list it as ionix, and here you list it as hologrfx, theres a $50 difference in price so, id be curious to see a pic. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast