Thread: Recent Pull! HARDCORE MOJO!!!

Recent Pull! HARDCORE MOJO!!!

Got a few packs 04 Donruss Classics and got Significant Signatures Red /10................

KERRRRRY WOOOOD!

yes thats right Kerry Wood

he even signed "ROY 98" on the bottom!

A Mike Piazza sold for $260 so this would be worth more!

I'm looking for HIGH END yankee stuff. Jeter, A-rod, Ruth, Dimaggio.

I have no asking price for this, i just know I want highend stuff!

Post any questions or comments here!

wow thats an awesome pull, sorry just had to say that don't really have anything that high end to offer

not to bust your bubble but a kerry wood auto would not outsell a piazza auto if the piazza was also #/10. piazza autos are one of the rarest and hardest to get and a lot more in demand. piazza doesn't sign too many cards which is why it ended for so much.

great pull though.

Originally posted by pujolsmussina535
    not to bust your bubble but a kerry wood auto would not outsell a piazza auto if the piazza was also #/10. piazza autos are one of the rarest and hardest to get and a lot more in demand. piazza doesn't sign too many cards which is why it ended for so much.

great pull though.
    I agree with all aspects of that post. There have been 2 transactions on ebay with your card, and they have gone for $52 and $58 dollars.
    Awesome pull though. I would love to pull that. Unlike a dealer at a show who told me he pulled the Ulysses Grant auto /2 and traded it for mickey mantles. I said "That must have been the pull of a lifetime," as that card sells for close to $2000. He said, "Nah, not really "

Anyway, good pull!

Great Pull man i havent pulled anything good in while...and i dont think ive ever pulled somethin that good.....and yea that does sux that a guy can say thats not a great pull when he pulls a card worth 2 g's

soxfan- the card sold for 80 and 90 as i learned earlier today. And i had no idea that piazza was a hard graph to get. Thanks for the info

Bono, I am interested. Have any interest in my Berra Auto and tony gwynn GU #'d to 50 ?