Quite Possibly the Best Ebay bargain?

Just wondering if anyone else, other than myself thinks I got a steal on this 1 day auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...131301198&rd=1

Each SPA RC books for 200. Obviously the multis carry a premium. The SPX Rc books for 80 ungraded, so whats a PSA 10 worth?

I don't know, I already have an SPX graded BGS 9.5, and quite possibly the best SP Authentic Patch Portis has, so all these are dupes, trips, quads, whatever. I just thought it was a good buy. LMK if I did well.

holy bloody mofo.. I saw that lot with 5 hours to go grant and thought of you bro. It was only at 66 dollars to boot.

Id say the 2 3 clrs should sell for 125 or so each and theres most ur money right there. It is definetly a great deal

Jay

SHAQ WAS A STILL BUT HOLY DAMN,THIS AUCTION IS A PURE JOKE !!!

I just sold a 3 color 1 for $175.....that guy should of sold them seperately, not together, guarantee he would of made at least $100 more

Originally posted by Vick2Price
    I just sold a 3 color 1 for $175.....that guy should of sold them seperately, not together, guarantee he would of made at least $100 more
    agree!!

most people hesitate to spend lots of money $500, for fear of getting scammed

so, if you split the auction of 3 cards into 3 auctions, you should be able to get a higher price.