1998 flair showcase row 2 woodson rc bv 4
    1998 sky box thunder woodson rc bv 3

lmk

woddson rc's:
    98 finest-3
    98 fleer-1.50
    metal-1.50
    absolute retail-1.50

also have several rice cards 9,ostly 49er uni). plmk if you need these. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

goingwild18--I need all those all 3 woodson rookies and the tuiasosospo rookie...what would u like in return...What rookie cards you looking for i have A TON of score and press pass rookie cards from the past 2 years. and i also have a few insert's i my site...let me know

BBonds25----Same thing as i told wild above..I need all and i have a ton of rookies in score and press pass from the past 2 years..let me know what u need

hey i'll come off some good raiders cards for the leftwhich seal of approval...what's bv on it?lmk and i'll make up a list....joe(by the way i just got another tui. gu'd rc in the mail yesterday)

I need that Tuiasosopo GU rookie..The leftwich BV is 30..let me know what BV for Tuia rookie GU is i need it thanks

it's 01 focus rookie premiere jer. BV$20...i'll check and see what t.johnson auto i can get rid of.......joe

K..if i have ANYTHING else you like i also need those justin fargas auto's you have all teyo joshson autos you have and REALLY need that tuioasosopo GU you have let me know

i'll check your sight over and make up a list of what i'm willin to part with....i'm startin to collect t.brown short print's....joe

I have a tim browwn card /250
    thats about it for brown..but yea let me know what u like cuz i need those that i listed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast