Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Box Break 02-03

Vanguard Box Break 02-03

Hey all, I just bought a box of Vanguard and here is what I got...

Jerseys- Nabokov 265/511, Alfredsson 181/511, Theodore 195/279, McLennan 075/508

Rookies- Sandford 0956/1650, Somik 013/450, Spezza 0943/1650, Frolov 0988/1650, Zetterberg 0973/1650, Pirjeta 1112/1650, Smirnov 1215/1650, Gerber 429/450, Gerber, 1558/1650

Prime Prospects - Mapletoft, Upshall, Frolov (x2), Leopold, & Miller
    Stonewallers - Khabibulin, Richter, Brodeur, Turco, Roy
    East Meets West - Brodeur/Roy, Thornton/Iginla
    V-Team - Belfour
    In Focus - Kariya
    Parallels /450 - Lindros, Johansson, Fleury, O'Neill, Francis, & Biron

Not a bad box. I am going to be putting all of these cards on eBay later today. My ID is dejonge@kos.net if you are interested. If a Sports Card Forum member wins any of the auctions I will add in a bunch of my common doubles. What do you think?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I think that is a nice box. I would love the Theodore jersey and the Spezza and Zetterberg rookies. I think i will bid!! Thanks

ok well now i am the high bidder for both of the rookie cards that i wanted!

Yeah, they are pretty nice cards. I got pretty lucky with the rookies, getting those 2, just wish I hadda got Nash. Oh well, you cant win em all.

Yea nash would have been nice. but you didn't do to badly with the rookies you got

No, not too shabby at all. I like to think of Nash, Zetterberg, Spezza and maybe Chistov & Miller as the big RC's. I got 2 of them, plus not many really low end rookies. I liked it. I don't buy boxes often, so it is extra special when I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast