Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: ALL CHAD BILLINGSLEY CARDS

LMK What you have and what you like from my site.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Slugger
    I might be able to help you out...alittle, I think I have a 03 Topps 205 mini of him, I will check and let you know

MIke

I just found a 2003 Topps 205 Sovereign mini Chad Billingsley #324 BV-$4, do you have any Pat Burrell, I would trade it for him

LMK

Thanks

MIke

yeah I have some let me look around for some....I just found a 2003 Fleer Patchworks card #5. I will look for more

i have a 2003 prospect premieres card of billingsley. I like this 2003 Jesus Cota Bowman Auto BV-$10 It would be nice to get this one because he is my friend. lmk if your interested

I have the following Chad Billingsley RCs:
    2001 UD Prospect Premieres (5)
    2003 Bowman Heritage
    2003 Topps 205 SP

Very interested in either of your Pujols RCs. Michael

aug06- i couldn't find any more Burrells...see anything else you like on my site? I will throw in the one burrell i just found (the one listed above)

dbacks1- sorry i traded the cota

mike1870- I am interested in them all...I don't trade my Pujols unless I get double and I don't have any doubles....did you see anything else you like? PLMK I will trade in your favor...(BTW all of my Pujols RCs are BV-$40)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast