Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe vs. Lebron Season Opener

Post Kobe vs. Lebron Season Opener

http://www.morningjournal.com/site/n...&PAG=461&rfi=9

TNT apparently will televise the Cavaliers' season opener (rumored to be at the Los Angeles Lakers).

This game is going to get HUGE RATINGS.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. SCC Fall 2017
    It should be interesting....but I dont expect much out of LeBron in his debut....regardless of who it is against....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I can't see him playing much at all this year. Amare Stoudamire is really the only high schooler who played much his rookie year, and that is because he was more physically gifted. Lebron is more of a talent player, and i hear he still has an awful lot to work on before he will see time.

yehaaaaaa!! That sly David Stern, lolol

I would've thought it'd be Lakers vs Spurs in rematch of the West Conf Finals

but Kobe vs Lebron will be HUMUNGOUS!!!

I don't think lebron will be playing much in his 1st NBA game. But ya never know it is the Cavilears they need anyone who can score a few points

The Cavs are a terrible team; they went nowhere last year

and their roster is the same for the upcoming season

this means they go nowhere this year.

Why would Lebron be sitting?

When Kobe came on to the Lakers, they were a playoff caliber team.

When McGrady came, the Raptors also were playoff caliber

There is no reason to sit Lebron.

let him play, make mistakes, and learn from them. It's not like the Cavs are headed to the playoffs with the same roster as last year

Look at Troy Aikman, in his rookie year, he played the entire year, the Cowboys went 1-15.

Several years later, Aikman and the Cowboys won 3 titles

You need experience, and you don't get that sittiing on the bench.

Lebron wasn't picked to sit on the bench, and the sseason ticket holders didn't rush to buy the package right after the Cavs won the #1 pick, in order to see him on the bench

Why did you have to bring up McGrady's name? Next your gonna be talkin' bout Damon Stoudamire, Grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

it will be the first of many games lebron will be on. i think 18 is the maximum national TV appearances, i bet ESPN will max it out. sometimes it sucks that rule does, but im glad its there or else we might see every laker game.

Originally posted by hockeyrules9911
    I don't think lebron will be playing much in his 1st NBA game. But ya never know it is the Cavilears they need anyone who can score a few points
    if its gonna be on espn, i guarantee lebron will play big minutes. The Cavs wont disappoint when they know the only reason they'll get ANY games on espn or national tv is because of king james.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast